Halo Infinite Campaign is now available. Here’s how to open the Ransom Keep Vehicle Repair Bay Door in Halo Infinite.
There are several Banished’s bases in Halo Infinite that you will encounter throughout the campaign of Halo Infinite. The first Banished base you will most likely be entrusted with destroying is Ransom Keep. You will have to destroy some energy silos and damage several vehicle repair bays in the Ransom Keep base which is located at the start of Zeta Halo. However, you won’t be able to find two vehicle repair bays as they are hidden by an orange energy shield. So in this guide, we will tell you how to unlock the Ransom Keep Vehicle Repair Bay Door in HI.
Halo Infinite – Ransom Keep Vehicle Repair Bay Door:
Follow the steps below to open the Ransom Keep vehicle repair bay door:
- Stood near the door and press the down button on your d-pad.
- You will see the panel it’s attached to which is located above the energy shield.
- Go inside the connected building and climb up to the panel with the help of your grapple hook.
- Shoot the generator to blow up the panel with your gun or grenade.
- The Ransom Keep vehicle repair bays door will be deactivated and you will be able to destroy the base by strolling through it.
- Press the down button on the d-pad when you are inside, and two terminals adjacent to two vehicles in the repairs bays will flash yellow.
- Go near them and then press and hold the X button.
- The chief will then destroy the vehicle bays by pulling out the insides of them.
That’s all there is to know about how to open Ransom Keep Vehicle Repair Bay Door in Halo Infinite Campaign.