The Grasp of Avarice Dungeon is added in Destiny 2 Bungie’s 30th Anniversary DLC. Here’s how to unlock and complete Grasp of Avarice in Destiny 2.
This Dungeon is going to be full of suspense and a lot of loot to collect. It’s a big place, so many players find it difficult where to start. So this guide will help you with all that we know about the grasp of Avarice.
Guide to Unlock Grasp of Avarice
- First make sure you purchased the new update, Bungie 30th Anniversary DLC.
- After the update, your game will start with a new quest “Dares of the Eternity”.
- And after that, you can be able to talk to Xur and get new quests.
- After that, you will find yourself in front of Shaw Han at the Cosmodrome.
- And then you can access the dungeon from a map or directory.
- The recommended level to play this dungeon is 1310.
That was the method to unlock the dungeon. Now we will talk about, how you can clear it?
Walkthrough For Grasp Of Avarice Dungeon:
This walkthrough is for the Grasp Of Avarice Dungeon. Follow these steps:
- To clear this dungeon it could take you a lot of time, so it’s better that you play this with a squad.
- Also, you will have to kill a lot of enemies to get orbs lot.
- You will get status with time when you find the first orb.
- You need to find a lot of orbs to get into “Loot Cave”.
- Inside the “Loot Cave”, you will find a crystal where you can out your collected orbs.
- You may have to kill a lot of enemies till they stop spawning.
- When enemies stop spawning, the floor under your feet will start shaking, and you will fall down into the dungeon.
- Down there is going to be a more hard challenge.
- A lot of enemies and pressure plates will be waiting to take your life.
- After clearing the enemies, there will be 2 places there that can be interacted with the use of switches.
- It’s going to be hard to make your way to one of the switches.
- For the second switch, it’s easy.
- After activating all the switches, you will encounter the boss on your way.
- To defeat the boss, you need to collect orbs and use the crystal to give the damage to the boss.
- That’s the only way to defeat the boss.
- After the boss, for the next section, make sure you have your sparrow that you have to use with a speed of 160.
- Be ready because here you have to move fast.
- The less you hit the obstacles, the less you lose time.
- There you will find another boss to fight.
- To kill this boss, you need to repeat the same process as the previous one.
- Kill enemies, get orbs, and use them near the crystal to inflict the damage.
- You have to roll a big ball in a given time.
- Now grab a Scorch Cannon from Scorch vandals.
- This will ignite the terminals and made them explode.
- That explosion will cause the ball to fly and hit the boss.
- This is going to take a lot of time.
- AT some point you have to launch yourself with your squad to go around somewhere else.
- Find the island with Servitor, where you can see the places you did go to.
- The clear indication to check which side it’s the damage to the boss is to look for orange orbs.
- After that, the last boss and with him the same process again.
- But with the last boss, it’s going to be much more straightforward.
- In the end, you have to use Scorch Cannons again to destroy all the pillars on every side.
- Then you will get some other orbs.
- Now same process. Use the orbs near the crystal to defeat the boss.
- After killing the boss, it’s just an easy path, and I am sure you can get through that on your own.
- You can still continue with the Gjallarhorn quest after killing the boss.
That’s it for Guide And Walkthrough For Grasp of Avarice Dungeon Destiny 2.