There are many endings in Digimon Survive and if you are looking for a way to get a true ending in Digimon Survive then this guide is for you.
If you are a fan of Novel based JRPG games then Digimon Survive is for you. There is a great story in the game and each action can change your fate. The same goes with endings. Depending on the various actions you took in the game your ending can be different too. The story goes as you went on a school trip with your friends and you will find these Digimon. Some of them can be your partner and you need to hunt them down. There are a lot of Digimon in Digimon Survive. Because there are many different endings in the game players are wondering which is a true ending in Digimon Survive and how they can get to that. So check the full guide below.
How You Can Get a True Ending?
Here is how you can get to a true ending in Digimon Survive:
- Because Digimon Survive has a lot of endings based on your actions and choices, so to say which can be a true ending in the game it could be when no one dies at the end of the game.
- In the first ending of the game, it’s not possible to save all of the characters.
- But if you play in New Game+ mode then you can save everyone.
- The only thing you need is to make sure that Ryo survives till the end and gather a lot affinity for Ryo as you can.
- If its Affinity level is high enough then you can save everyone from dying at the end of the game.
- Check our other guide on how you can increase the Ryo Affinity level.