Digivolving in Digimon Survive is not very easy to do and you can get different evolution from your different choices. So here is the best way you can get MetalGreymon in Digimon Survive.
MetalGreymon is one of the best Digimon you can get your hands on in Digimon Survive. But you have to make certain decisions before you can get one. Because it can evolve into many other forms depending on your actions in the game. In this way, you can evolve into MetalGreymon in your first gameplay. But if you still messed up somehow you can restart the game or redo this New Gmae+ mode. Check the full guide below on how you can get MetalGreymon.
How You Can Get MetalGreymon?
Here is how you can get MetalGreymon in Digimon Survive:
- First of all, you need to make sure that your Greymon evolves in Agumon from all the choices you made. Because without Agumon you can’t get the MetalGreymon.
- And if somehow you didn’t evolve in Agumon, you have to restart the game or play later again in New Game+ mode. Because there is no other way to get MetalGreymon without evolving into Agumon first.
- Now you need to make sure to get to the path that involves Shuuji’s death and where Ryo dies too.
- You don’t need to save anyone of them.
- If they both die then Lopmon will turn into Wendigomon.
- After turning into Wendigomon, he will eat Shuuji and you all have to fight against it.
- When Takuma is fighting Wendigomon, he will realize that Shuuji was having a very difficult time being with them.
- In the same scene, Agumon will get more strength and that will make him evolve into MetalGreymon.