If you don’t know about the Egg Memos in Sonic Frontiers and what they are used for then check the full guide below:
These memos provide insight into the game’s story, as well as additional information about the characters and world. They are often well-hidden, so it takes some effort to find them all. However, the rewards are well worth it, as the memos offer a wealth of knowledge about Sonic Frontiers.
What are Egg Memos in Sonic Frontiers?
Here are all the details about the Egg Memos in Sonic Frontiers:
- Dr. Eggman’s voice log is a fascinating glimpse into the mind of one of Sonic’s most iconic villains.
- In it, Eggman bemoans his current situation of being stuck in Cyber Space, providing more insight into what is happening behind the scenes than his small interactions with Sage can.
- It contains information on Eggman’s activities in between realities, as well as his plans for the future.
- The audio logs confirm that Eggman has been up to something sinister in between realities.
- These audio logs can be the way to know what Eggman has been up to, as he does not often share his plans with anyone else.
- These logs will give you some extra details on the previous game events and how the whole plan workout till now.
- You will also know about the story of Sage.
How to Get Egg Memos?
Here’s how to get Egg Memos in SF:
- You can get Egg Memos by fishing.
- By catching fish and other objects, you can earn more green Fishing Tokens.
- These can be used to buy the Memos, which cost 15 tokens each. in total, you can get 24 Egg Memos.
- Luckily, you can earn more tokens by fishing in later areas of the game.