PUBG update 1.80 is now available and we have listed all the fixes and changes added to this patch below.
PUBG’s latest update is now available for PS4 and Xbox One Versions. This is the official patch n 1.80 for PS4. This patch was released for PC a few days ago as patch 1.32. On September 15th, 9:00 pm PDT / September 16th, 1:00 pm KST” this patch’s maintenance began and it will run for more than seven hours. Here are the complete details of PUBG update 1.80.
PUBG Update 1.80 Patch Notes:
Here are the official patch notes of PUBG update 1.80:
- Fixed the objects and buildings not loading properly on Miramar.
- Fixed the issue where there is a gap between the ground and rocks under the cliff in Alcantara, Miramar.
- Fixed the issue where objects are floating in the air in a cottage near Crater Fields, Miramar.
- Fixed the issue where characters get stuck between rocks near Minas Del Sur, Miramar.
- Fixed the awkward location of the entrance door of certain buildings in Miramar.
- Fixed the issue where players can get stuck between the truck and the cliff near Chumacera, Miramar.
- Fixed an issue where windows of buildings in Miramar were not displayed depending on the distance.
- Fixed the issue where players could not vault on some windows in Miramar.
- Fixed an issue where the movement of the character was stuttering when located by the window on the second floor of the Miramar Warehouse.
- Fixed an issue where characters would get stuck in rocky terrain near Los Leones, Miramar.
- Fixed an issue where the player could see through trees when located too close in Miramar FPP.
- Fixed the awkward texture of the steel doors on Puerto Paraiso, Miramar.
- Fixed the issue where certain stairs were transparent in Miramar.
- Fixed the issue where a match would start inside a rock in Miramar.
- Fixed the issue where certain poles were floating in the air in Taego.
- Fixed an issue where the sound of falling into the water of some ponds in Hae Mu Sa of Taego was abnormal.
- Fixed abnormal terrain in Taego.
- Fixed an issue where a building in the Go Dok area of Taego existed right in front of the entrance door, making it impossible to pass.
- Fixed an issue where the character was perceived as falling from the rocks of Taego.
- Fixed an issue where characters could go under the ground on the main road under Hosan, Taego.
- Fixed an area where bullets would not pass in Taego.
- Fixed an issue where the dirt was on the floors of some houses in Taego.
- Fixed an issue where certain parts of fences are transparent in Buk San Sa, Taego.
- Fixed the issue where trees were floating in the air in Taego.
- Fixed the issue where the character gets stuck in the blue object in Yong Cheon, Taego.
- Fixed the issue of the parachute not disappearing when Multi Care Packages drop on top of a vehicle.
- Fixed the issue of receiving damages when climbing on top of Multi Care Packages, by ledge grabbing or vaulting, which have landed on water.
- Fixed the issue where some parts of the texture of Lynx AMR bipod did not appear.
- Fixed an issue where explosions and gunfire reverberations were not heard when the gameplay volume was set to 20 or less.
- Fixed the issue of the latitude value being incorrect when placing short and long-range markers.
- Fixed the issue of when a team with squadmates who haven’t finished the placement test gets matched with opponents that don’t meet the team’s average RP.
- Fixed an issue of awkward messages being displayed when the Spray was used in an invalid location.
- Fixed an issue where the Spray’s item preview image was blurry.
- Fixed an issue where the First Aid Kit icon was marked with a cross from the observer’s point of view.
- Fixed an issue where if the host stopped the emote while the moving emotes were in progress, the participant’s emotes would also stop.
- Fixed the issue of when the host creates a session after ending a custom match, the session was deleted.
- Fixed the issue where windows would break when a player does certain things.
- Fixed the issue of when a player uses smoke and frag grenade in the same position following certain steps, the player doesn’t take damage from the explosion.
- Fixed an issue where character animations looked awkward when using the spray function while using certain emotes.
- Fixed the issue where the Bluezone location in Phase 4 and 8 are awkward in Custom and Esports Modes.
- Fixed an issue where teammates’ sound was not heard when disabling the voice input mode.
- Fixed an issue of when using a quick marker on a vending machine, “Missing table entry” message was displayed to team members more than 1km away from the point of use.
- Fixed an issue where the fire mode UI would remain dimmed after using a healing item.
- Fixed the BI logo on the Custom Match result screen to an updated version.
- Fixed the issue where the kill message system worked abnormally when reaching more than one kill.
- Fixed the issue where the Radio Message was not aligned with Team List UI.
- Fixed the issue where the weapon level animation in the progress bar isn’t displayed from the second page.
- Fixed an issue where “undefined” was displayed in the purchase pop-up when there isn’t enough G-coin.
- Fixed the issue where the images in the Store preview were stretched sideways.
- Fixed the issue where the left and right arrows next to the options on the Social Screen Settings menu were not aligned.
- Fixed an issue where the TOP 4 UI and the compass UI overlaps when watching through the Observer.
- Fixed the issue where the kill messages were not displayed on Observer screen.
- Fixed the issue where the order of equipped medals were the opposite in the Match report and Survival.
- Fixed an issue where the preview was intermittently not displayed when selecting an item or skin after moving the menu.
- Fixed the issue where the character UI is displayed in the bottom corner of the screen when entering the character view after the vehicle preview.
- Fixed the issue where assigned Medals on the PUBG ID inconsistently render during the End of Match sequence.
- Fixed the issue of kill count showing 100.
Items & Skins
- Fixed an issue where the uniforms were displayed abnormally when wearing two basketball uniforms on a female character consecutively.
- Fixed an abnormal graphic issue when Queen’s Guard Hat, Haunted Pumpkin Mask, and Racy Reindeer Top were equipped at the same time.
- Fixed the issue where the preview was displayed abnormally when equipped with BLACKPINK Hair.
- Fixed an issue where the costume was not displayed when wearing and previewing the EL POZO HOME UNIFORM SET.
- Fixed an issue where male characters would show two tails when parachuting while wearing the Leo Jumpsuit.
- Fixed the clipping issue which occurs when equipping Mr. Ma and Retro Cabbie Hat together.
- Fixed the issue where Golden Dragon Tang Shirt With Tattoos is equipped with other torso in the out game.
- Fixed an issue where wearing a Floptop Mask on Female Face 17 would cause a clip on the cheeks on either side of the face.
- Fixed an issue where both wrists would clip when wearing the Skeleton Queen Leather Jacket and hambinooo’s Gloves at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where all hairstyles would clip when female characters wore the SEA Champ Training Snapback.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrists to become transparent and the sleeves to sag when female characters were wearing Pretty Pajama Pants and a long sleeve top at the same time.
We have taken these patch notes from the official website of the game. PUBG is now available on PC, Xbox one, and PS4.