Sony has once again updated the PlayStation Store to share an update to the games leaving soon library for PS Plus Extra and Premium in November 2022. This time GreedFall and more were confirmed.
While there is currently no section where we can manually check the games that will be leaving soon, it is possible to go to the PlayStation Store and have a look at them manually.
Here are the games that are currently confirmed to leave the PS Plus Extra and Premium Subscription in November 2022.
- GreedFall – Standard Edition (Extra/Premium)
- Mafia – Definitive Edition (Premium)
- Mafia II – Definitive Edition (Premium)
- Mafia III – Definitive Edition (Extra/Premium)
- Ride 4 (Extra/Premium)
- MXGP 2021 (Extra/Premium)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition (Extra/Premium)
You can verify this yourself by heading to the PlayStation Store and checking the official listing of the game. There is a small blurb in yellow that shows the leaving soon date for a game.
In the case of GreedFall – Standard Edition, it gives the following message.
Subscribe to PlayStation Plus Extra to access this game and hundreds more in the Game Catalog
Offer ends 11/15/2022 11:00 PM GMT+5
The same is true for the games that are listed above. If you have found any other games with this method, do let us know in the comments below.