Rainbow Six Extraction has been released and there are some technical issues that players are experiencing since its launch. Here’s how to fix the Server Connection error (BRAVO-00000206) & (DELTA 00014002 ) errors in Rainbow Six Extraction.
The new installment of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow series “Extraction” is finally released and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow series fans are very excited about it. As the previous game of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow series was released seven years ago. But unfortunately, R6 Extraction also has some errors and bugs that are not letting some players play the game like some other games. So we have made this guide, to tell you how to fix the Server Connection Error & other connectivity Errors in R6 Extraction.
Rainbow Six Extraction – Fixes For Server Connection Error (BRAVO-00000206) & (DELTA 00014002) Error:
Players have reported different connection issues that are not allowing them to play the game such as Server Connection Error (BRAVO – 00000206) & (DELTA 00014002) Error in R6 Extraction. So here are some fixes that you can try to solve these errors:
Fix For Server Connection Error (BRAVO – 00000206):
Some players are unable to play the game due to Server Connection error (BRAVO – 00000206) as it appears when the game starts. Instead of loading the main menu, an error appears that “Servers are Unreachable” and it should not appear because there is no issue with the servers.
Here’s a fix that you can try to fix this error:
- The first thing you should do is check your internet connectivity and then restart your router.
- If the issue is not resolved by restarting the router then go to the following site to see if the servers are under maintenance.
- If the servers and the internet connection both are working properly then just your PC and start the game.
The error will be fixed by following these instructions and you will be able to play the game.
Fix for DELTA – 00014002 error:
Your connectivity with the servers could be the reason for the appearance of this error. So here are some things you can try to solve this error:
- Check that you are connected to the internet.
- After that see if your Ubisoft connect is completely operational.
- If you are status is “Invisible” change it to “Online”
- Restart your game if your friend list is stuck on loading.
- If the error is not fixed by any of the above-mentioned fixes then you should restart your computer and then turn on a VPN to avoid any potential networking problems and try to run Ubisoft Connect.
Hopefully, this error will be fixed by any one of the above-mentioned fixes.