New World has been released and players around the globe are rushing towards this latest MMO RPG game. Players are experiencing Several issues such as lagging, frame drops, stuttering, low FPS, and several other issues. Those who are running the game on high-end computers can enjoy the breathtaking stunning landscape of the New World. However, unfortunately, those who don’t have highly modified PC are facing these issues. So in this guide, we will tell you how to resolve the performance issues in New World.
How To Fix Performance Issues In New World?
First of all, you must check out that your PC fulfills the System Requirements for New World. Here are the System Requirements for New World:
|CPU||Intel Core i5-2400 A four-core AMD CPU at 3GHz||Intel Core i7-2600K AMD Ryzen 5 1400|
|GPU||Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 AMD Radeon R9 280||Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 AMD Radeon R9 390X|
If your PC meets the New World’s System Requirements then follow the steps below to solve the performance issue:
- First of all, make sure you have the latest version of the graphics driver installed on your PC.
- Go to the windows power settings and change the power mode settings to High-performance mode.
- Go to task manager and close all the background apps that are not being used.
- Go to the discord and disable the in-game overlay.
- Uninstall the game and then reinstall it.
- Change the graphic settings of the game according to your PC Specifications.
Try all the fixes we have mentioned above to solve the performance issue in New World.
That’s everything there is to know about how to fix the performance issues in New World.