You can now alter the look of your weapons and increase their durability by +500 with the help of the Korek Charn in DL2. Here’s how to get the Korek Charm and how to increase the Weapon Durability in Dying Light 2.
In Dying Light 2, you will be able to find the Korek Charm inside the developer’s room. It allows players to increase their weapon’s durability by 500, allowing them to keep working for a long time. You can add a Korek charm to the weapon to increase its durability as many times as you like. So keep reading this article to find out where to get the Korek Charn and how to increase weapon durability in DL2.
Dying Light 2 – Korek Charm:
You can get Korek charm through a blueprint which can be found inside the developer’s room in Dying Light 2 by performing a certain task. You can use the Korek Charm ability to increase your weapon’s durability by 500.
Here are all the details about how to get the Korek Charm:
- Go to the developer’s room to get the Korek Charm. If you don’t know where the developer room is then check out this guide, Where To Find The Secret Developer Room.
- Once you reach the developer’s room, find all the chairs which are lying inside the room.
- Sit on each one of them one by one and the Korek Charm ability will appear on the center table.
- Go and pick up the durability charm and it will be unlocked for you after that.
- You can then increase the durability of any weapon that has a charm slot in it.
- Just open your inventory and add the charm to your weapon to increase its durability by 500.
That’s all there is to know about where to find the Korek Charm and how to increase the weapon’s durability in Dying Light 2.