The Call of Duty Vanguard community has been having some serious issues, but the developers are working hard to create a more stable game. Here’s all you need for an error-free experience!
A few readers have reported bugs and crashes in their gameplay while others expressed frustration at stuttering audio or unexpected errors on PC – luckily there is help available from our Error Fix Guide with solutions on how to fix these problems easily so everyone can enjoy playing without any pesky glitches getting between them
Call of Duty Vanguard Errors and Fixes
Before we dive into the most common mistakes and how to fix them, make sure you’ve done these:
- Updated Graphics Card Drivers
- Installed the most recent Windows Updates.
- Make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements for the game.
COD Vanguard Audio Problems
- This issue has existed since the beta version of this game, but no effective solution has yet to be found.
- Restart your game if necessary.
- Graphics drivers should be updated.
- To achieve better frames, lower graphic settings.
- Mostly, restarting your game will fix your audio latency.
- To resolve this problem, keep your graphic drivers up to current at all times
- Remove Battlenet Friends – If you have more than 100 friends, the game will crash.
- Run your game in DX11 mode by going to the Battlenet client’s Game Settings and typing -d3d11 in the Additional Command Line Arguments box.
- Disable Overlays — Turn off any external apps or overlays.
- Fix your Game Files — In the Battlenet client, open the settings menu next to the Play button and select Scan and Repair.
- Battlenet Cache Files Must Be Removed – Delete the Cache file from the <C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache directory.>
Unable to connect to the game
- Given the game’s recent release, the game’s servers will almost certainly be clogged with players from all over the world.
- To see if the servers are up and running, go to the official server status website or wait a few minutes.
Play Button Greyed Out
- Start the client again.
- Examine your web connection.
- Select Scan and Repair from the options menu adjacent to the Play button.
That’s everything there is to know about how to fix audio problems, connection failure and crashes issues in Call of Duty Vangaurd.