Everyone wants their Pokemon to evolve in the best way possible. Eevee can evolve into Glaceon in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. Here’s how!Check the full guide below.
Eevee is one of the most versatile and popular Pokémon in the franchise, thanks to its unique ability to evolve into eight different forms. One of these forms is Glaceon, the Ice-type evolution. You cant get Glaceon just by leveling up, you need to use an item. In Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, players can evolve Eevee into Glaceon by following the guide below.
Evolve Eevee into Glaceon in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
- Glaceon is a Ice type Pokémon. It is the result of an evolution from an Eevee using an Ice Stone.
- As its name suggests, the Ice Stone is a stone that helps ice-type Pokémon evolve.
- It can be found in the Glaseado Mountain region by searching for shining objects on the ground.
- Once you acquire an Ice Stone, you can evolve Eevee by applying the stone to it from your Bag.
- The Ice Stone is particularly useful for evolving Eevee into Glaceon, as it does not require Eevee to level up or learn a particular move.
- However, Ice Stones are not as easy to obtain as Leaf Stones or Dawn Stones.