New World the new MMO RPG allows players to choose between three factions at the start of the game. You must choose wisely as these factions play a vital role in the game’s social and PvP aspects. These three factions are the Covenant, the Marauders, and the Syndicate. You will acquire the ability to rise through the ranks and become a Templar if you choose the Covenant path and for that, you will have to complete the “Trial of the Templar” quest. So in this guide, we will tell you how to complete the “Trial of the Templar” quest in the New World.
New World: How To Complete the “Trial of the Templar” Quest?
You will be able to choose your faction after you complete the “Choose Your Allegiance” main story quest. So if you want to become a Templar you must choose the Covenant Faction. You will get a side quest “Covenant Advancement: Templar” after you choose the Covenant Faction. You will need to acquire sufficient Reputation (XP) by completing Faction Quests for your faction. Beatris Roose who is located in Brightwood will give you the Faction Quests.
Here’s what you need to do to start and complete the “Trial of the Templar” quest:
- Earn 3,000 Reputation points by completing Faction Quests.
- Get to level 25 to be eligible to start the quest.
- Talk to templar Roose to start the quest.
- Go to the marked location on the map to find Luca in Marcel’s
- Find Luca’s Journal which is located inside a coffin close to a supplies stockpile on the side of a wall.
- Go to the marked Location and wait for Luca to spawn there.
- When Luca appears, the battle will start.
- Kill him to complete the “Trial of the Templar” Quest.
Once you kill Luca, go back to Brightwood and you will get the Templar rank when you speak with Roose.
That’s everything there is to know about how to complete the “Trial of the Templar” quest in the New World.