Kena: Bridge of Spirits update 1.08 is now available. Here are all the changes and fixes added to this patch.
Update 1.08 of KenaL Bridge of Spirits has been released today by EmberLabs for PC, PS4, and PS5. This update includes Stability improvements and crash fixes. Ember Labs has released several updates since the game is released to fix the bugs and other issues that players are encountering in the game. Here are the complete details of Kena: Bridge of Spirits update 1.08.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.08 Patch Notes:
Here are the official patch notes of Kena: Bridge of Spirits update 1.08:
- Added support for offline mode on PC. Please note Achievements will not unlock while offline but will be awarded after login.
- Added option to reduce motion blur intensity.
- Fixed issue where Kena had a chance to slow down or stop while running.
- Fixed inaccurate Rot count in the Village experienced by some players. The problem should no longer occur and previously save files will be fixed.
- Optimization improvements for the final boss fight.
- Fix for broken shield animation.
- Fixed minor animation, collision, and level streaming bugs.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is now available on PC, PS4, and PS5.