Rainbow Six Extraction offers lots of stuff to the players. Here’s how you can change your clothes and unlock more outfits in Rainbow Six Extraction.
There are different types of missions such as Assignments, Incursions, Study missions but all of them have a sole purpose and that is to kill all the Archeanes from the face of Earth. However, it is also necessary to change your clothes because saving the world in some funky outfit doesn’t look good. So here in this guide, we will tell you how to change outfits & unlock more outfits in Rainbow 6 Extraction.
Rainbow Six Extraction: Outfits
There are many operators in the game, and each of them has different outfits. You can even unlock new outfits, gears, etc for the operators by reaching a Milestone or purchasing them from the Item Store. The Milestone system works in the same manner as a battle pass, like new outfits, gears, operators will be unlocked by reaching Milestones.
How To Change Outfits:
Follow the steps mentioned below to know how to change your outfit in R6 Extraction:
- Go to the Operators tab and then go to the Headgears and Uniforms option.
- Select the Operator whose outfit you want to change.
- Choose the outfit you want to wear and then press the equip button.
- All the unlocked outfits will be available to equip.
How To Unlock More Outfits:
There are several methods to unlock new outfits in R6 Extraction. Here are all the ways through which you can get new outfits:
- Purchase new outfits by using REACT credits.
- Reach development milestones.
- Completing studies on Specific incursions.
- Reach a specific level.
That’s all there is to know about how to unlock & change outfits in Rainbow Six Extraction.