I am going to break down how to fix the crashing in Halo Infinite and give some tips on how you can improve your FPS in the game. I will also tell you why this is happening and what 343 Industries needs to do about it.
The Halo Infinite FPS has been a huge disappointment for many. 343 Industries have done some investigation and found the issue, but there is still no fix yet. This blog post will explain what is going on with the FPS in Halo Infinite and offer solutions to make it better.
Crash Fix For Halo Infinite And How To Improve Halo Infinite FPS
So let’s start with our today’s topic for Halo Infinite Crash Fix and tips for improving FPS in the game.
How To Fix The Crashing Issue:
- It can take up to 5 to 10 minutes to fix any crash issues in the game.
- Go to steam.
- Go to your game library.
- Find Halo Infinite game name and click on it
- You will see the properties option.
- Click on it.
- Now you will see the Local files option.
- Click on local files, and then you will see verify files option.
- Then it will try to find any error in the game files and try to fix it.
- Keep your drivers all updated.
- Also, you can try to restart your game and Pc to fix this error.
How To Improve FPS:
- This mostly depends on game settings.
- Make sure other software is closed in the background.
- Turn on Game Mode on your pc for better performance.
- You can always switch on Hardware-Accelerated GPU settings from your graphic settings.
This should improve your FPS in the Halo Infinite.
If you are also facing Multiplayer and Lost Connection Issues in Halo Infinite then check out our Halo Infinite Issues fixes Guide.