GI offers different types of recipes for the players to craft. Here we will tell you what is the Egg Roll recipe in Genshin Impact.
There are new some quests for players in Genshin Impact one of which is the “A Story For You” quest. Players will need to offer Klee three delectable Egg Rolls to complete this quest. But you don’t know the recipe for the Egg Rolls, so you must first obtain the recipe and cook it to complete the quest. So here in this guide, we will tell you how to get the Egg Roll recipe in GI.
Genshin Impact – Egg Roll Recipe:
Follow the instructions below to know how to get the Egg Roll recipe in GI:
- First of all, you must complete “The Strange Tale of Suikou’s Tipsy Tincture” to unlock this quest.
- Go to the Five Kasen Plaza to see Albedo after you start the “A Story For You” quest.
- You will be given a task by him to look after Klee for a bit and Klee will come shortly after that.
- She will go on a walk around the town, go with her and she will come to a halt in front of a food stall.
- You will offer to prepare three Egg Rolls for Klee, Paimon, and their new buddy after having a little conversation.
- You will just have to prepare the Egg Rolls if you have the recipe already and give Klee the meal after talking to her.
- But if you don’t have it, you will have to buy it from Shimura Kanbei’s shop which is located in Inazuma.
- You will have to pay 1,250 Mora to get the Egg Roll recipes from him.
- You will need x1 Sugar and x1 Bird Egg and then all you need to do is cook the Egg Rolls for them and give it to Klee to complete the quest.