The Drift Club Story was not a part of FH5 at the start but now it has been added to it. Here’s how to unlock and complete Drift Club Story in Forza Horizon 5.
Forza Horizon 5 has now added Drift Club Story 5 where players can test their drifting abilities. This story mode has six new chapters along with some new rewards. Here in this guide, we will tell you how to unlock and complete Drift Club Story in FH5.
Forza Horizon 5 – Drift Club Story:
Follow the instructions below to know how to unlock the Drift Club Story in FH5:
- The Drift Club will be instantly available to those who have already built the Horizon Rush Festival.
- You must start working on it if you haven’t done it yet.
- To start the story go to the Festival Home Site.
- Here are the requirements for completing the Drift Club in FH5:
Number Chapter Name 1 Star 2 Stars 3 Stars 1 Back in the Slide Again 10,000 Points 25,000 Points 50,000 Points 2 Reservoir Drift 150,000 Points 200,000 Points 300,000 Points 3 Jungle Kick 200,000 Points 300,000 Points 450,000 Points 4 Canyon Curves 200,000 Points 430,000 Points 600,000 Points 5 Volcano Run 350,000 Points 850,000 Points 1,000,000 Points 6 Drift Club Mexico 25,000 Points 50,000 Points 100,000 Points
- You will have to meet these requirements within the specified time frame. You can go to the next chapter after getting only one star in each chapter.
- But if you want to get all the rewards in each chapter you will have to get three stars.
You will get several rewards for completing all six chapters of the Drift Club. You will get three clothing items:
- Drift Club Tee.
- Race Helmet.
- Race Suit.
You will also get the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E for getting all 18 stars in the Story,