There are some new mechanics added in Fortnite. Here’s where to find and how to use Ascender in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
There are a lot of modifications made in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 and Ascender is one of them. Players will need to use the Ascender in one of the Seasonal Quests at Chonker’s Speedway or Command Cavern. So here we will tell you how to use the Ascender and complete this quest in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 – Ascender:
Players can use the Ascender which looks like a verticle zipwires to go up through them. You can find them at bottom of Airships hovering in the air, or on mountains and tall cliffs.
Follow the instructions below to know how to use them.
How To Use:
- You will have to Press X on Xbox, Square on PS, and E button on PC to use Ascender to go up.
- Press A on Xbox, X on PS, and B on PC to let go of them any time you want.
Where To Find:
- Go to the northwest corner of the raceway at Chonker’s Speedway to find the Ascender.
- You can find the Ascender on the northern cliff at Chonker’s Speedway.
- You can easily find the Ascender at Command Cavern.
- Just land on the IO Airship and go to the north side to find the Ascender.