Players will need to recover a data drive from daily Rubble to complete a week 5 task in Fortnite. Here’s how to do it.
One of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 week 5 challenges needs players to recover a data drive from Daily Rubble. Several players don’t know where is that data drive located in the daily rubble. So we have made this guide, to help you in recovering the data drive from daily rubble and complete the task.
Fortnite – Daily Rubble:
Here’s how to recover a data drive from daily rubble in FN:
- Daily rubble is a new place which is located in the far northeast created by a crashed airship.
- You will have to ‘Establish Device Uplink near Daily Rubble’ to recover the data drive.
- Go to the south side of the rubble to establish the Device Uplink.
- You will find a little island with a cottage here.
- The holographic audio log required to advance the mission can be found here.
- Interacting with the hologram audio log will change the quest to ‘Recover a Data Drive from Daily Rubble.’
- You can find the Data drive near the tail of the crashed plane.
- Once you find the data drive, hold the button shown on the interact prompt and the quest will be completed.