Players can now apply a Mod Vehicles and several players don’t know how to do it in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2. Here’s how to do it.
Vehicles are the best mode of transportation in FN and players can apply a Mod on their vehicles as well to upgrade them. So we have made this guide to tell you how to apply a mod on a vehicle in FN.
How To Mod A Vehicle in Fortnite:
Here’s how to Mod a Vehicle in Fortnite:
- You can find Vehicle Mods as loot on the ground.
- Throw them in your vehicle after you have them.
- The Vehicle will be automatically Modified.
- You will find Vehicle Mods as Floor Loot at Gas Stations.
- These Mods can be applied to any vehicle in Fortnite.
- Your vehicle will be upgraded after you apply a Mod.
- If you want to apply two Mods on the same car you can do it easily.
- There are two types of Mods that you can apply to a car:
1. Cow Catcher
2. Off-Road Tires
- Cow Catcher: You can crash into walls and objects without suffering significant damage with the help of Cow Catcher Mod. It can only take 800 damage before it breaks.
- Off-Road Tires: It increases your vehicle’s speed and Mobility in Off-Road Terrain. You can throw these tires and pick them up back again. These tires have 50 more HP and are larger than the standard tires.