Deep Rock Galactic is now available on PlayStation. Here’s how to unlock and Equip Perks in Deep Rock Galactic.
The Story of DRG is all about going inside the space’s darkest tunnels and getting different types of resources and minerals to give to your corporate masters. You will have to upgrade your equipment to dig better and get more resources and in this guide, we will tell you how you can unlock and equip perks according to your class.
Deep Rock Galactic – Perks:
There are different ways to unlock perks in DRG. Here are all the things you can do to unlock perks in DRG:
How To Unlock Perks:
- You can complete different challenges to get stars in the game.
- You will get Stars at the end of each challenge depending upon how well you have performed in it.
- You can see the performance through the screen in your hangar bay.
- You can then use these stars to buy perks through the same screen in your hangar bay.
How To Equip Perks:
- Perks can be equipped in the central hub area’s equipment terminal.
- You will have only slots to equip perks which are located on the upper left-hand corner of the equipment screen.
- So according to your play style, you must choose which perks you need to start with.
- Once you equip both perks, your dwarf will be ready to do the mission.