The core beliefs of the Cult of the Lamb may be broken down into forty distinct doctrines. Here’s the list of the top 5 Doctrines available in COTL.
Beliefs and teachings are given the utmost importance in the Cult of the Lamb (also known as CoL). You have the ability to carry out a broad range of rituals by making use of several beliefs. Within the Cult of the Lamb, there are a total of forty distinct teachings. The many doctrines each have their own unique impact. In any event, even if there are just forty, there must be some that are really good and merit the attention and consideration of a large number of people. This page will provide an explanation of the top five doctrines that the Cult of the Lamb adheres to, as well as information on how to get them.
How to unlock the Doctrines in Cult of the Lamb?
In the Cult of the Lamb, the following is the procedure that must be followed in order to have access to all of its teachings:
- At the beginning of the game, you will have access to a total of only two different Doctrines.
- However, further work will be required for a few of the others.
- Investigate possible locations for the missing fragments of the Commandment Stone.
- The level of your followers will grow as a result of gaining these.
- After you have gathered all of the components that are required to put together the Commandment Stone, you are required to go to the location that has been set aside for the ceremony.
- You will have the ability to choose from one of five different categories.
- When you utilize a Commandment Stone, there is a possibility that you may get two Doctrines.
List of Top 5 Doctrines in Cult of the Lamb
This is the list of top 5 Doctrines you can get in Cult of the Lamb:
1. Afterlife: Belief in Sacrifice
- This doctrine may enable the cultists you lead to disagreeing with you, as the name indicates, which would be consistent with the doctrine’s purpose.
- There is a possibility that one may get this skill quite quickly.
- If you utilize this doctrine and sacrifice important members of your team, the other members of your group will have 20 percent more confidence in you.
- However, if they are already completely opposed to making the sacrifice, it won’t have any effect on them.
2. Sustenance: Grass Eater Trait
- The Grass Eater Trait is another helpful Doctrine to have early on in the game.
- This Doctrine will assist you in ensuring that the usage of cannabis by your cult members will not result in any adverse health effects for those individuals.
- In addition to this, it guarantees that the individuals who are a part of your cult won’t go hungry.
3. Possessions: Alms For The Poor
- You have the ability to bestow money onto your followers if you make use of this Doctrine.
- If you pay fifty gold, the number of followers who have faith in you will grow by ten.
- After the conclusion of the game, you will have access to this.
4. Feasting Ritual
- That is the finest doctrine that can be effectively used straight away without any prior preparation.
- This ritual not only gives you the ability to appease the cravings of your followers, but it also has the power to build their faith in you as their leader.
5. Work And Worship: Faithful Trait
- It’s possible that if you use this approach, you’ll be able to gain the allegiance of your followers.
- You have the ability to create an additional 15% devotion, which would hasten the process of unlocking all of the structures.
- Make effective use of it in order to reach your full potential.