Many players have this question, how to spot and mark your enemies in Battlefield 2042. Battlefield 2042 is a new installment of the Battlefield series which is one of the most popular shooting games around the globe. In this newest version, you have to keep your eye on both radar and minimap as well as find those little guys from 200 meters away that look like mushrooms.
The Battlefield is a chaotic and dangerous place. The enemy snipers will pick off your troops from afar, so you have to use tactics if you want to survive for more than just an hour or two in this war zone! Get out there with our guide on how to spot them before they take potshots at any one of us.
How To Mark and Spot your Enemies in Battlefield 2042:
In today’s guide, I will tell you how to mark your enemies or spot your enemies, so you can find and kill them before they find you in Battlefield 2042. So keep reading the instructions we have listed below:
Battlefield 2042: Mark Your Enemies
- First, you need to find the enemies you want to target.
- Now to mark your enemies on the computer, Press Q.
- To mark your enemies on the console, Press RB/R1.
- You can always warn your teammates.
Battlefield 2042: Spot Your Enemies
- Find Your Enemies.
- Press Q to spot your enemies on the computer.
- Press RB/R1 to spot your enemies on the console.
- You can always warn your teammates about this and get help.
That’s everything there is to know about how to mark and spot your enemies in Battlefield 2042.