There are several grounds available in the open world of Horza Forbidden West where players can complete different trials. Here’s how to complete the hunting grounds trial in the daunt in Horizon Forbidden West.
If you are looking for any guide which can help you complete all Hunting Grounds Trials in The Daunt in Horizon Forbidden West, then look no further.
You can find many grounds in the Horizon Forbidden West region with a specific trial for that. These trials can be very much difficult to complete. So this guide will show you the way you can complete those trails and progress further in the game.
How to complete all Hunting Grounds Trials in The Daunt in Horizon Forbidden West?
You can find 3 trials in The Daunt in Horizon Forbidden West:
- Tear Trial
- Shock Trial
- Shock and Trap Trial:
1. Tear Trial:
- In this trail you can collect 2 Scrounger Power Cells and you can do that without killing any Scrounger.
- First you need to get in the arena so you can take out one of the Scroungers from up.
- Shoot at the back of the machine and it will blow up.
- Then cover yourself or hide and find the next Scrounger.
- Kill the next Scrounger in the same way.
- To clear this trial in time just focus on getting the power cells and ignore all the unnecessary fighting.
- Just remember all the steps and you will be done in a time limit.
2. Shock Trial
- As the name suggests, to complete this trail you need to overload the Scroungers so you can shock the machine.
- You will be able to complete this trial before the timi ends if you just follow our guide.
- To do this look on the left side when you get in the arena and you will see a lot of machines that you can use to complete this trial.
- For this you need a weapon with shock ammo and shoot at the back side of the Scrounger and it should be enough to overload it.
- Make sure to shoot the Scrounger near a lot of machines so you have higher chances for this.
- Keep repeating until you clear the trial.
3. Shock and Trap Trial
- This trial is not going to be as easy as the first 2 trials.
- There is a lot of stuff to do.
- Kill machines with an environmental trap after making them overload.
- You need to kill 3 machines there.
- First look for logs in the arena because that is what we are going to use after we shock the machine and they will collapse under the logs.
- So try to lure the machines under the logs.
- After that make they overload and when they fall kill them with the environmental trap.
- This trial can take up some of your time and some strategy to lure the machines where you want them to be.