Outer Wilds update 1.08 is now available. Here are all the changes and fixes added to this patch.
A new update 1.08 of Outer Wilds has been released for PS4 and Xbox One. This update includes controller rebinding, stability enhancements, and some other minor changes. Here are all the details of Outer Wilds update 1.08.
Outer Wilds Update 1.08 Patch Notes:
Here are the official patch notes of Outer Wilds update 1.08:
- Minor path fixes on Brittle Hollow.
- Improved usability of a certain interface.
- Addressed missing dialogue options in a certain conversation.
- Addressed various i.ssues caused when multiple controllers are connected
- Addressed an orb track on Ash Twin (now with more Fixin’s!).
- Fixes for White Hole Station lower area.
- Controller buttons can now be used to skip splash screens.
- Addressed lighting issue on a certain moon.
- Addressed broken hologram of Ash Twin.
- Addressed shadows casting at incorrect distances.
- Buffed jetpack booster prompt.
- The active controller selection list will now name most controllers by their common names.