Astroneer Update 1.36 is now available. Here are all the changes and fixes added to this patch.
Update 1.36 of Astroneer has been released today for the PS4 version of the game. This update includes bug fixes, tweaks, changes, and game improvements. Here are all the details of Astroneer Update 1.36.
Astroneer Update 1.36 Patch Notes:
Here are the official patch notes of Astroneer Update 1.36:
The following bugs have been fixed as of version 126.96.36.199:
- [AS-16675] Fixed a bug where auto arms would turn off if the item they were trying to grab was destroyed or otherwise made unavailable
- [AS-16667] Updated the Trade Platform hologram in the Research Catalog to use the new model
- [AS-16687] Fixed an issue where the Smiling Spookysquash wasn’t properly lit once fully grown
The following is still a known issue as of version 188.8.131.52:
- [AS-16698] Dynamite slotted on the terrain tool can be activated by sensors and repeaters
- [AS-16660] In some saves, Sturdysquash may spawn inside of other Sturdysquash and Cauldrangeas may spawn inside of the previous event spawns
- [AS-15017] Some players may have an older version of the EXO Request Platform rocket. To work around this, you can repackage and unpackage the EXO Request Platform.