If you are one of the players looking for a guide on where you can find the Fleshy Blant Petals in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, then you come to the right place.
There are many different types of materials you can find in Xenoblade Chronicles 3 that you can use for different boots. Fleshy Blant Petal is one of those materials. You can upgrade your equipment or craft gems from different kinds of materials. Some materials you can find easily but some are not easy to find. To get Fleshy Blant Petal, you need to find some monster to get it and it’s not easy because you don’t know if the monster will drop that item or not. Here is the full guide on how you can get Fleshy Blant Petals in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
Where to get Fleshy Blant Petals in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
Here is how you can find the Fleshy Blant Petals in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
- When you NorthEast from Colony Gamma, you will find another region called Aetia Region.
- In Aetia Region you will find Zinnia Blants and they drop Fleshy Blant Petals.
- You can easily find these monsters in the area. Mostly near the pool water.
- Chances from these monsters to drop Fleshy Blant Petal are very low. But you can make a fast travel point here so you can come back here, again and again, to fight these monsters until you get this material.
- Collect as many as you can before going for crafting because they are used in many recipes.