Max level of classes is mostly 10 in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. But if you want to go beyond level 10 and you are looking for a way to do so then you come to the right place.
Once you start playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3, you will notice that the maximum level you can go to is 10. And when you get to level 10, you are suggested to choose some other class. That way your character can learn different types of skills and max out to level 10 for each one of them. But there is a way that you can use to go beyond level 10 for classes and here we are going to discuss that. Check the full guide down how you can increase the level of classes beyond 10.
How You Can level classes beyond level 10 in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
Here is how How you can level classes beyond level 10 in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
- When you get to get to chapter 7 after playing like 60 hours of gameplay, then you can have access to unlock or go beyond level 10.
- Also, you will not find any of these options in the main story mode to unlock.
- You will have to look in the side quest for all these new ranks.
- If you want to have access try to level up more then just keep the focus on defeating hard monsters as much as you can and change classes to your party members.
- And with that, you can have access to many different and amazing Arts from your party members.
- Fighting more hard enemies will give you more points to boost your rank.