Players want to know all about classes and how they can unlock all new Classes in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Check our guide below.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is an adventure and JRPG game with a lot to do in it. In the game,
you can have a lot of different classes to use. You start the game in the beginning with basic
things. But as you progress in the game you unlock a lot more items and classes. Unlocking
new classes can be a little difficult sometimes. So here is the full guide on how you can
unlock all new classes in XC3.
How You Can Unlock All New Classes in Xenoblade Chronicles 3?
Here is how you can unlock all new classes in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
- To unlock new classes in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, you have to complete many Hero
- You can find some of the Hero Quests quite easily but there are some Hero Quests
that are not easy to find. Some Hero Quests can be found in side quests too.
- If you don’t know about Hero Quests, then these are the quests that you complete to
unlock a hero that can later join your party as a seventh member.
- There are many Hero Quests where you have to go with a full squad of 6 members
and it also gives you big rewards and more class rank too.
- You can identify Hero Quests from the yellow mark.
Different Unlockable Classes in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
These are the different unlockable classes in Xenoblade Chronicles:
|Full Metal Jaguar||Soulhacker|
|Martial Artist||War Medic|