If you want to know the best and easy method to find the Dawn Stone in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet then keep reading this guide!
Natures are very important when it comes to getting Dawn Stones in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. The best Natures for getting Dawn Stones are Bold, Relaxed, Impish, and Lax. These Natures will make it easier for the player to evolve their Pokemon and increase the Friendship level. In order to obtain the Dawn Stone, the player must complete certain tasks. The most common task is to evolve a certain number of Pokemon. Other tasks include defeating a Gym Leader, winning a Contest, or completing a trade.
Where to find a Dawn Stone in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet?
There are 2 ways that you can use to get the Dawn Stone:
Get in Auction:
- To obtain a Dawn Stone in Pokemon, the player must first complete the Cascarrafa’s Gym Challenge.
- After defeating the gym leader and obtaining the Cascara Badge, the player must win the auction at Porto Marinada.
- The auction item gets reset daily, so the player must check back often.
Find in the Map:
- You can also find the Dawn Stone in the region of the Paldea map.
- Also in Medali, you have more chances to get the Dawn Stone.
- To get to Medali you can follow these steps:
- To reach the city of Medali and find the Dawn Stones in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet, the player must first go find the Academy.
- Next, you can travel across the Asado Desert.
- Your next destination is the Cascarrafa region.
- once you get into the Cascarrafa region you need to travel west and find the PokeCenter.
- You will see that Pokecenter near Porto Marinada.
- Now you can go towards the east side where you can get to the city of Medali.
- To reach the Ruins, the player must walk to the west side of the city and look for a mountain with several ruined walls behind it.
- The Dawn Stones can be found in this area by exploring and looking for glowy Pokeballs.