Sometimes you want to remember the old moves that you used before in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet but you don’t know how. Check this guide for all the tips.
Do you ever find yourself struggling to remember old moves in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet? Well, you’re not alone. In this blog post, we’ll explore some tips and tricks on how to better remember those old moves. So whether you’re a new player or a seasoned veteran, hopefully, this will help you out the next time you’re stuck trying to remember what move to use.
How to remember old moves in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet?
One of the most frustrating things about playing Pokémon can be accidentally choosing the wrong move for your best Pokémon. This can often happen when you’re trying out new moves or strategies, and it can lead to some pretty frustrating losses.
Fortunately, in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, you no longer have to worry about this. You can simply have your Pokémon remember old moves.
- In Pokémon video games, there is a way to forget a move and replace it with a new one.
- To do this, go into the menu by pressing the X button.
- Then, select the Pokémon you want to change the move of and choose the summary.
- Next, you need to go to the moves page and press the A button.
- You will see the “remember moves.”, you need to click on it.
- Now in front of you, there will be a list of many moves to choose from.
- Choose any move from there that you want to remember.