Before you go fight with the Elite Four: Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, and Lance, and the Champion to claim your Champion title, you need to go through Victory Road in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl are two of the most popular games for the Nintendo DS. Players love to play through the game, but it can be difficult to know where you should go next. This guide will help players find their way through Victory Road on their journey towards becoming Pokemon League Champion!
In this guide, we will tell you how to go through the victory road as it is the most difficult area of the Sinnoh region and you will have to cross it to take part in the Pokemon Champion’s league. So let’s start the Pokemon BDSP Victory Raod Guide.
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl – Victory Road?
Victory Road is full of great challenges and rewards. There are so many caves in this area, so it gets difficult sometimes to find your way through this. I will share the best and easy way to go through this area. Victory Road is good for training for future fights. If you want to enjoy your game more then you can just do that without reading this guide.
Victory Road Guide:
So let’s start the Guide To Victory Road:
- After entering the cave, just go through the first two bridges.
- Now go to the North.
- You will find a Rock Climbing wall. Use that and get down.
- Now you just need to go left side.
- You will find some stairs there that will lead you to an Ace Trainer and you have to fight.
- After winning the battle, you need to find 2 stairs on your left side that will take you up. Use both of the stairs.
- Then you will find some rock in your way, just smash those rocks.
- Now go down and you will find a Strength Puzzle.
- You will find 3 rocks there. You need to move them to make your way.
- First top right rock, move it down. Then the top left rock, move it to left. Then the last one, move it to down.
- Now to the next Puzzle.
- First, move the left rock down. Then go behind it to smash the other rock. Now you can move the left rock up again but move it 2 times up. Now smash the rock on the right side.
- After this, you will find another Ace Trainer in front of you. Defeat it.
- Another puzzle there. This one is simple. Just move the top Rock to the right side and your path will open.
- There you will find another trainer to fight.
- After defeating this trainer, you will see stairs to go down.
- Now go around the bridge there, and then you will find another Rock Climbing wall.
- First, go Left, then Up, and then Right
- There you will see a Karate Guy, you can defeat him easily.
- After defeating him, find the stairs to go down.
- Now it’s time to do some surfing. Surf through the Psychic.
- Defeat any enemy that comes in your way.
- You need to surf towards the Northside, following the waterfall upwards.
- Surfing towards the North, you will find a Dragon Tamer.
- Defeat the Dragon Tamer.
- Now go towards the Southside to find the stairs that will take you up.
- Now go to the left side. There you will find a Veteran.
- After defeating the Veteran, go down without jumping over that ledge.
- Now you need to go right. There is a Rock Climbing wall.
- Go up and defeat the Dragon Tamer that is wandering there.
- After defeating Dragon Tamer, you just need to go straight.
- There you will see an exit on your left side.
- From here, just go to Northside.
- There will be a waterfall that you need to climb.
- That’s the end of your journey from Victory Road.
Once you are through the Victory Road you will enter into the last phase of the game. You will have to defeat the Elite Four: Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, and Lance, and The Champion to become a Pokemon Champion in Pokemon BDSP.
That’s everything there is to know about how to go through the Victory Road. If you want to know how to defeat the Elite Four, then go check out our Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Tips and Guide for Elite Four.