Your level of success in Steelrising is directly proportional to the initial class you choose. The best starting classes in Steelrising are detailed here.
Overall, Steelrising is an excellent role-playing game with a compelling narrative. The protagonist, Aegis, must prevent the King of Paris from annihilating Parisian cities. First-class selection is made during character creation. There are four possible paths to choose from the outset, and it might be tough to progress if you don’t know which one is right for you. Thus, proceed with caution. For your own educational purposes, we provide this lesson. Investigate the top Steelrising profession to see whether it fits your play style.
Steelrising: Best Starting Class Guide
If you’re just starting off in the Steelrising, I highly recommend picking up the Bodyguard job. Several factors contribute to this:
- In the beginning, you won’t be able to do much with the Bodyguard skill, and the class as a whole won’t do much, but as you level it up, you won’t find a better one.
- There is no other class that can get access to the Garden’s earliest Upgrades.
- Like its namesake, it increases energy levels. In certain cases, you may be able to take more hits. Even the most devastating blows will have no effect on you.
- You will keep becoming better at engineering and become more durable.
- Using the Gardens as a catalyst, you may Activate Vestals hidden inside statues.
- Vestals may also be used to unlock additional types of equipment that scale with your character’s level.
- The use of the Halberd is another potential benefit of this class. The potential for devastating harm to be inflicted against any and all adversaries is there.