Several players don’t know how to grow giant crops in RS5. Here’s how to grow giant crops in Rune Story 5.
Players can grow large crops by using crop growth rates in RS5. But several players don’t know how to do it so we have made this guide to tell you how to grow giant crops in RS5.
Rune Story 5 – Giant Crops:
Here’s how to grow giant crops in Rune Story 5:
- Players can go to Farm Dragons that are located south of SEED Outpost to cultivate crops.
- If you want to increase your food supplies you will need a total of four Farm Dragons so produce as many crops as you can by using them.
- Crops that are tilled rather harvested will enrich the soil and the best example of it is corn as it delives nutrients to the soil.
- Go to Ludmila’s shop which is located in the Southwest area of Selphie to buy Greenifier. You will need 500 Friendship points to get it.
- You will have to combine 10x Greenifier and 1x Magic Water in a pot to craft Greenifier+.
- The quality of the soil diminishes as you continue to cultivate plants in the same soil.
- You can check the quality of the ground with the Magnifying Glass.
- You will have to use higher-level seeds to grow Giant Crops.
- Crop seeds begin at Level 1, but you may increase their level by using a sickle on ripe crops.