RL Sideswipe, the mobile version of the famous vehicular soccer game is now available for Android and IOS devices. Here’s how to perform an Air Roll in Rocket League Sideswipe.
Rocket League fans were waiting for a long time for the mobile version of this famous Car Soccer game for a long time. Rocket League is becoming famous among many slowly. Several players want to know how they can perform an air roll in RL Sideswipe. This move can be performed in the mobile version of the game as well but you will have to go through various stages to perform it. So we have made this guide to tell you how to perform an air roll in RL Sideswipe.
Rocket League Sideswipe – Air Roll:
Air Roll is the ability to regulate how the vehicle bends on its horizontal axis while in the air. You can have greater control when flying across the pitch with air rolling.
How To Perform An Air Roll:
Follow the instructions below to perform an air roll in RL Sideswipe:
- First of all, point your Joystick aloft.
- Press the Boost button continuously.
- Double-tap the joystick button after you have enough air.
- Your car will start air rolls after you double-tap the joystick.
- Continue to hold the Joystick button when you hit the ground.
- Your car will again start to perform air rolls when it is airborne again.
Your car will perform air rolls if you follow all the instructions mentioned above properly.
That’s everything there is to know about how to perform an air roll in RL Sideswipe.