One of the puzzles that you will have to complete to advance through the Resident Evil 4 game’s story is the Church Puzzle.
The Blue Dial key item and the stained glass problem at the Pulpit must both be found in the church during Chapter 4 to unlock this puzzle, which leads to the second floor. We’ll give a step-by-step breakdown of how to solve the Church Puzzle in RE4 Remake in this article.
Resident Evil 4 – Church Puzzle Guide:
Here’s how to solve the Church Puzzle in Resident Evil 4 Remake:
- Look at the map to find the little key to the right of the pulpit and the Blue Dial key item in the back right corner of the church.
- Once the Pulpit puzzle has opened, insert the Blue Dial.
- First, turn the green (center) dial. Align the central point of the symbol with the middle section of the green glass.
- Next, turn the red (right) dial. Align the red glass in the upper left with the wingtip.
- Next, turn the blue (left) dial. Use the immediately recognizable notches that correspond with the symbol in the puzzle’s center as a reference to fill in the blanks.
- When the puzzle is finished, a door on the church’s left side will open, allowing you to ascend to the second floor.
- With the help of this guide, you ought to be able to beat RE4 Remake’s Church Puzzle with ease and advance in the game.
- The puzzle’s notches and emblems should be carefully observed because they will point you in the appropriate way.
Check out this guide here to find out How To Unlock The Handcanon in Resident Evil 4.