It’s time for another Pokemon guide! This time, we’ll be talking about Mesprit. Here’s how to get the exclusive Pokemon Mesprit in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
There are many legendary pokemon in the game and Mesprit is one of them. It’s not very easy to catch. It was introduced in the game in the 2nd generation. This pokemon is mostly traveling around the whole map, so it’s not easy to predict its movements. This guide is to give you some tips on how you can get this easily.
Pokmon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl – Mesprit
Mesprit is a legendary pokemon and has great stats. Mesprit has very few chances to get caught unless you have a Master Ball. It has a very slow growth rate. It’s an emotion base and Psychic-type pokemon.
How To Get It:
- First, you need to get the Champion title. Otherwise, you can’t be able to find Mesprit.
- After getting your title and finishing the entire game story, go to Lake Verity.
- You will find Mesprit wandering at the center of the lake.
- When you will try to catch Mesprit, it will fly far, and suddenly Professor Rowan will come there to guide you next on what to do.
- You need to use Marking Map to get the Mesprit location.
- As I said, it changes its locations more too much, so it will be difficult for you to catch it. It’s not going to be that simple.
- Choose a location with many city exits, try to enter and exit again and again.
- I will suggest using these two locations, Valley Windworks and Floaroma Town for this.
- Now, when you see Mesprit entering any of these 2 areas, just save your game fast.
- This save can help you reload the game again if you miss your chance.
- To find Mesprit look in the grass.
- But there is more, you have only one chance to capture it before it flew away again.
- The best way to tackle this is to use one of your Master Balls.
- GoodLuck capturing this legendary pokemon.
To know more about Master Balls, check out this Pokemon BDSP Master Balls Guide.