There are different types of materials in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak and one of them is Timeworn Crimson Horn. Here’s how to get it.
In MHR: Sunbreak, getting the Timeworn Crimson Horn is challenging as it will get dropped off a monster. So you will have to find that monster and then concentrate on one specific portion of the creature’s body to get it. We have made this guide to tell you how to get Timeworn Crimson Horn in MHR: Sunbreak.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – Timeworn Crimson Horn:
Here’s how to get the Timeworn Crimson Horn in MHR: Sunbreak:
- A Daimyo Hermitaur will drop the Timeworn Crimson Horn.
- The Sunbreak expansion’s first monster is a giant, furious crab that has taken up residence within a wyvern skull.
- It’s the first monster of the expansion that you will encounter, thus any subsequent encounters with it will have to be something you do while you are striving to level up in Master Rank.
- Breaking the skull on the back of the Hermitaur is the key to getting a Crimson Horn.
- The material is found in the enormous wyvern skill which is usually thick.
- It will be difficult to cut off because of its size.
- You should use the Blunt weapon to break this item off and maybe get it from the Daimyo Hermitaur.
- When you break this body part, you have a 90% chance of dropping the Timeworn Crimson Horn.
- If you catch the monster you will have a chance of earning the Crimson Horn.
- The Daimyo Hermitaur only has a 10% chance of gifting you the item this way making it the less practical technique of the two.
- If you break the skull before it’s ready to be taken, there’s a chance that you will get it.