Defeating a boss in any game is not an easy task and Digimon Survive is no different. So if you are looking for a way to defeat Garurumon and Monzaemon in Digimon Survive then check our full guide.
When you get to part 4 of the Digimon Survive you will have to fight 2 bosses together (Garurumon and Monzaemon). They are not very easy to defeat and you will face them at the same time. So you will need a good strategy to use against them. And always save your game before getting into difficult fights so you won’t lose your progress. Check below for a full guide on defeating Garurumon and Monzaemon in Digimon Survive.
Digimon Survive – How Can You defeat Garurumon and Monzaemon?
Some tips before you start the fight:
- Use one of your strongest Digmons and don’t underestimate them.
- Try to defeat Garurumon first and then Monzaemon. It will be easy this
How you can defeat Garurumon?
Here is how you can defeat Garurumon:
- You need to defeat Garurumon as soon as you can.
- Garurumon’s weak element is water. So if you have any water element Digimon you can attack from behind Garurumon.
- Be careful with his attacks, they are very powerful and can give damage to, more than 1 Digimon at a single time.
- The best option is to use more digivolve Digimons.
- Keep attacking Garurumon from your all Digimon and keep eye on Monzaemon too.
How you can defeat Monzaemon?
Here is how you can defeat Monzaemon:
- There are no weak elements towards the Monzaemon and he is more powerful than the Garurumon.
- Once you are done defeating the Garurumon, use the same strategy for Monzaemon.
- Get behind him or on the side so he can’t hit you properly and attack.
- Maintain your distance from Monzaemon and attack from far so you can heal yourself too.