If you want one of the powerful Digimon Fanglongmon in Digimon Survive, check our complete guide below on how you can recruit Fanglongmon.
To get the Fanglongmon you have to do a lot of things in Digimon Survive. This is one of the Digimons which are not easy to get. Fanglongmon is a dragon-type Digimon with very strong skills. Because it’s unique and strong, that’s the reason you will find it very hard to get it. But if you are up for the challenge and still want to get your hands on Fanglongmon then check the below step-by-step guide on how you can get Fanglongmon in Digimon Survive.
How to Get Fanglongmon in Digimon Survive?
Here is how you can get Fanglongmon in Digimon Survive:
- The first thing you need to do before you can get Fanglongmon is to complete the game twice and achieve a true ending.
- A true ending is only possible if you play the game twice. First in normal mode and then in New Game+ mode.
- To get the Fanglongmon, you need to have Agumon. Because Fanglongmon is the last form of Agumon.
- So complete all those challenges in the game and make good choices and get the Agumon. Check our guide on how you can get Agumon.
- Then in the 3rd time, you can evolve Agumon to Fanglongmon.