Battlefield 2042 has various means of travel that players can use to move through the map of the game. Wingsuit is one of the means which you can use to travel around the map and to fight your enemies. Here in this guide, we will tell you how to use the wingsuit in Battlefield 2042.
In a futuristic world, where war is constantly being waged on the battleground of outer space, there is much new stuff that has been introduced in Battlefield 2042. One of them is the introduction of Wingsuits in Battlefield 2042. In this blog post, we will explore how to use it and some things to watch out for!
Wingsuit is one of the best items in Battlefield 2042. You can use it to travel easily and fast and use it for stealth attacks on enemies.
Specialist Sundance can use this wingsuit as one of its specialties. By using Wingsuit, you can get too many areas. Even go to some areas that other players can’t go easily. Wingsuits are much like parachutes. To use Wingsuit, you have to jump from any high place. Like from some building roof or helicopter.
So let’s talk about how you can use the Wingnut.
How To Use Wingsuit?
- To use the Wingsuit, go to some high place.
- Now just jump from there.
- To use Wingsuit, press the jump button again, and it will deploy the wingsuit.
- There is nothing to learn about the keys to fly around, it’s the basic control keys.
- To land Sundance on the ground, just move towards the ground, and it will automatically switch off after touching the ground with a cool animation.
- Flying around and landing both are quite simple.
- Players don’t take much damage landing from Wingsuit.
- Wingsuit makes some missions easy, like Battlefield 2042’s skyscrapers mission.
- Wingsuit can be useful in many missions.