In this article, we will discuss how to level up quickly in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. This guide is perfect for newbies, but even seasoned trainers can learn a thing or two. So what are you waiting for? Keep reading to find out more about leveling up fast in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
We all know that leveling up in Pokemon is not an easy task. Especially when you’re just starting out and your trainer is still low level. I’m here to help! In this blog post, we’ll go over some of the most efficient ways for a player with a low-level trainer to quickly level up their team members and get back on track.
Guide To Level Up Fast In Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Every player journey starts with some level 5 pokemon. These leveling up fast methods could help you in the story when you have to defeat some tough enemy. You can also use these methods in the begging, so you will not face any difficulty in the middle of your journey. The tough fights are Elite Four and a Champion. So make sure to prepare yourself before you go face to face with them.
Now I will share with you some tips that you can use to increase your level fast.
Methods To Increase Your Level Fast:
The methods to increase your level fast are following:
Use Lucky Egg
- You can get Lucky Egg from Chansey by stealing or capturing it.
- This could be a very useful item to get more XP.
- If the player is equipped with this item, he can get a lot more XP at the end of every battle.
- Chansey can give you a lot of XP when you capture one.
- Because it’s not easy to defeat them, that’s why after defeating they give a lot more XP than some other pokemon.
- You can always find Chansey at Route 209 and Route 210.
- When you defeat a trainer, you get a lot of XP.
- With the help of VS. Seeker, you can challenge trainers again and again to get more XP.
- But the only problem is that you need to recharge this, and it will recharge after every 100 Steps.
- This is another way to get more XP.
- When you get to Iron Island, you will get a new partner, Riley.
- On this island, you can do all the double battles.
- And when you are in low health, just ask Riley to heal you.
That’s everything there is to know about how to level up fast in Pokemon BDSP.