Several players don’t know how the Skill Stones mechanics work in Diablo Immortal. Here’s how to get & use Skill Stones in Diablo Immortal.
Diablo Immortal is a hybrid of conventional Diablo mechanics and new – or altered – elements. The game was developed primarily for mobile devices so it is anticipated. Several players are getting confused due to the change in several old systems. Skill Stones are another mechanism that players are struggling to grasp. So we have made this guide to tell you how to get & use Skill Stones in Diablo Immortal.
Diablo Immortal – Skill Stones:
Here’s everything you need to know about skill stones:
- You must first get a Charm before you can earn a Skill Stone.
- You can get Charm as a prize from Bounties or by paying 100 Hits to the Hilt Trader in Westmarch.
- You will have to increase the level of the charm after you get one.
- You will need Alchemical Powder to upgrade a Charm.
- You will have to salvage other Charms that you no longer desire or want.
- You will have to go to the Charm Craftsman and use the Extract option there after you have leveled up your charm to the max level.
- You will have to use 500 Platinum for this process. You will get a Skill Stone after you complete this process.
- You can utilize the Charm Craftsman’s Imbue option once you obtain a Skill Stone.
- You will be able to choose another maxed-out Charm and choose the skill bonus from it to replace with another skill bonus from the Skill Stone.