Curved Swords are one of the various weapon classes available in Elden Ring. Here’s how to get the Scavenger’s Curved Sword in Elden Ring.
Scavenger’s Curved Sword is a curved sword with a feature borrowed from the Katana class: built-in Bleed damage. There are few better options than this weapon if you want to take on the amazing Bleed status effect yet stick to your curved swords or simply want to try out the weapon class. So in this guide, we will tell you where to find the Scanvenger’s Curved Sword in ER.
Elden Ring – Scavenger’s Curved Sword:
Here’s where to find the Scavenger’s Curved Sword in ER:
- You can find the Scavenger’s Curved Sword on one of the numerous corpses scattered around the scorched war-torn landscape of Mt. Gelmir.
- The First Mt. Glemir Campsite Site of Grace is the starting point for your journey to this weapon.
- You will find a large watchtower when you look towards the northwest side.
- To get to the small landing, go past the mentioned tower.
- After that go across a rock bridge that has been collapsed to the right of the tower.
- From here, head for the ladder against the wall, which will result in a Grafted Scion attacking you.
- It is not necessary to defeat the Scion, but it will make leaving this location with your life much easier after you pick up the Scavenger’s Curved Sword.
- You will find the sword on the corpse, and pilage the body to get the Scavenger’s Curved Sword in Elden Ring.