In Rainbow Six Extraction you will get a lot of missions to complete in the Incursion. The shutdown is one of many missions there that you need to complete.
This guide is for the gamers who are still trying to figure out how to complete the Shutdown mission in Incursion. So follow the guide below.
How to Get Injector for ‘Shutdown’ Objectives
In this mission, you have to get a Foam Injector that you need to give to the Nutrient Node. This mission looks easy but you need to have a lot of stealth skills to complete this. So let’s get straight to the guide.
Find Injector for Shutdown Mission:
One thing to know if you get this once you will find it easily each time.
- First, when you start the mission you will see the helicopter icon on your screen, which will take you to the Exfil Point.
- Now you will get to the pod, walk on the side of the pod and rescue the VIPs.
- After that, you will see a Yellow glowing container.
- Now pick up the Foam injector device from there.
- The next step is to make your way to the hud where you will see the Nutrient Node.
- After finding the Node you need to look for some open holes.
- Now place the injector and destroy the Node.
That’s everything there is to know about how to get an injector for thr “Shutdown” objectives in Rainbow Six Extraction.