Players can obtain a variety of costumes and extra weaponry in the video game Resident Evil 4.
These things can improve your gaming experience and give you new, fun ways to play the game. This article will examine the methods for obtaining every outfit and bonus weapon in Resident Evil 4.
It’s important to note that the procedures for unlocking these things vary between game versions before we get started. Some things are only available on particular platforms, and others have requirements that must be satisfied before they may be unlocked. In light of this, let’s examine how to obtain every costume and bonus weapon in Resident Evil 4.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – Costumes & Bonus Weapons:
Here’s how to unlock all Costumes and bonus weapons in RE4 Remake:
The Leon’s R.P.D. Uniform – This outfit may be obtained by beating the main game on any difficulty setting once. By beginning a new game and using the “Special” option, you can get to it.
Ashley’s Knight Armor – To unlock this costume, you must beat the main game on Normal difficulty or above once. By beginning a new game and using the “Special” option, you can get to it.
Ada’s Separate Ways Costume – Playing through the Separate Ways mini-game a single time will unlock this costume. Start a new game, then choose the “Separate Paths” option to go there.
Leon’s Mafia Costume – The main game must be completed once on Professional difficulties in order to acquire Leon’s Mafia Costume. By beginning a new game and using the “Special” option, you can get to it.
Ashley’s Popstar Costume – To unlock this costume, play through the main game on Professional difficulty once. By beginning a new game and using the “Special” option, you can get to it.
- Chicago Typewriter – Complete the main game once on any difficulty setting to unlock the Chicago Typewriter. It costs one million pesetas to purchase it from the Merchant.
- Handcannon – Get a 5-star rating on every Mercenaries stage with every character to unlock the hand cannon. It costs 0 pesetas to purchase it from the merchant.
- P.R.L. 412 – After successfully finishing the main game once on Professional mode, you can unlock the P.R.L. 412 weapon. It costs one million pesetas to purchase it from the Merchant.
- Infinite Rocket Launcher – Unlocking the Infinite Rocket Launcher requires beating the main game on Professional difficulties once. It costs one million pesetas to purchase it from the Merchant.
- Matilda Handgun – By taking out each of the game’s fifteen Blue Medallions, you can acquire the Matilda Handgun. It is hidden in a chamber next to the Merchant in the farm area.
Resident Evil 4 unlocking every costume and bonus weapon needs a combination of talent, tenacity, and patience. While certain items are simpler to get than others, all are worthwhile endeavors if you want to maximize your enjoyment of the game. Remember that some goods are only available in certain game versions or under certain circumstances. With the help of this tutorial, you should have no trouble obtaining all the Resident Evil 4 costumes and extra weaponry.
Check Out this guide here to find out How To Unlock Unlimited Ammo in Resident Evil 4 Remake.