GTA Online has been released on the 5th Gen consoles but some players are facing some problems with it. Here’s how to fix the Black Screen While Migrating Account in GTA Online on PS5.
Rockstar Games has released GTA V Online for the Next-Gen Consoles i.e: PS5, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S. It were originally released for PC, PS4, and Xbox One on October 1st, 2013 and now after 9 long years it has made its way to the Next-Gen Consoles. But unfortunately, there is one issue that has been preventing players to enjoy this upgrade. When you try to migrate your account and character to GTA Online on PS5 the dreaded black screen appears which prevents you to go any further and enjoy the game. So in this guide, we will tell you about a fix that you can try to solve this issue in GTA Online on PS5.
GTA Online – Fixes For Black Screen While Migrating Account Issue:
Here are some fixes listed below that you can try to fix this issue:
- First of all, you should try to restart your game and then start it again to check if the problem is resolved or not.
- The second thing that you should do is check the server status.
- Check Rockstar Games Twitter account to get all updates regarding any issue as they will update everyone when the issues are fixed.
- If your character migration has been stopped in the middle and it is proceeding further then don’t your character progress will not be lost.
- If an error alert pops up stating that “Your GTA Online Profile is still being migrated. You will be returned to the Main Menu and will not be able to play GTA online until the migration is complete”
- In both scenarios, your progress will not get lost so don’t worry all you need to do now is just wait for some time so that the servers become less crowded.
- During Character Migration, you shouldn’t turn off your console and you must keep your internet connection stable so that the migration can be completed successfully.
- Once the migration process is completed you will not be able to get access to the progress files from any other consoles except PS5,