Dori is one of the new characters added to Genshin Impact in its new update 3.0. Here’s how to get Dori in GI 3.0.
There are three new characters introduced in Genshin Impact update 3.0 and of those new characters is Dori, who fills an interesting niche. She has the potential to be both a superb main playable character and a very helpful addition to your team due to her weapon type and skill layout, making her perfect for a range of them configurations. Here in this guide, we have listed all the details you need to know about how to get Dori in GI. So Keep Reading to find them out!
Genshin Impact 3.0 – Dori:
Here’s how to get Dori in GI:
- Dori, just like several other characters can only be obtained through wishes.
- You will have to spend some Fate on wishes and roll the dice to get her.
- However, there are more chances of getting Dori in GI 3.0 as you will have more chances to draw Dori during the second phase of update 3.0.
- You must preserve any Fate you have and wait for any banner advertising this and increasing the chances of getting Dori when they are active.
- Ever After trying some pulls, if you don’t get Dori then don’t worry you will be able to get her before she becomes unavailable.
- You will have a better chance of getting her as she is a four-star character.
- It’s up to you to figure out the best way to include Dori in your party after you get her in GI.
- Her use in the game is not severely limited, as she holds a Claymore which can do shield-busting damage.
- Her Strong HP makes her perfect for surviving strikes from an aggressive opponent.
- Her ranged elemental assaults are powerful.
- Her Electro type gives your squad good coverage and application choices.
- Consider her Elemental Burst, which summons a Jinni to refill her health and power.
- Forcing foes to break the boundary between Dori and her Jinni will additionally deal Electro damage.
- Her crafting enhancement enables her to spend fewer resources than absolutely required.
- All of her stats make her a good choice in every situation.