There are certain landmarks that you can find while driving through Mexico in FH5. Here’s how to get to Cascada De Agua Azul in Forza Horizon 5.
Players can find certain landmarks while traveling through the region of Mexico and you will need to visit some of these to complete specific Accolades. Cascadas de Agua Azua is one of these landmarks which translates as “Blue Waterfalls.” So in this guide, we will tell you how to get to the Cascadas de Agua Azul in FH5
Forza Horizon 5 – Cascadas De Agua Azul:
Here’s how to get to the Cascadas de Agua Azul in FH5:
- First of all, you need to head inland whether you are on or near the map’s western or eastern coasts.
- You can find Cascadas de Agua Azul in the southern region of the global map in the FH5.
- Go towards the north of the Horizon Wilds outpost to the west of Gran Pantano.
- You will find this waterfall in Mexico’s jungle area where you came before while completing the Jungle Exedition.
- You will find Cascadas de Agua Azul towards the and south and west of the spot where you took part in the Jungle Expedition before in Forza Horizon 5.